MRD WEBINAR SERIES
RECORDED WEBINAR SERIES
FIRST WEBINAR VIDEO
TOPIC: Value Leakage Identification & Business Diagnostics
DATE: April 17th
ISSUE: Typically, we see that in B2B companies are closing nearly all deals, their entire business, based on face to face negotiations. A lower degree of commercial control is a symptom of value leakage.
- Reviewing the performance of the pricing organization using a structured framework
- Drawing analysis on order quantity, order frequency, and returns can show the leakage due to customer order behavior
- A Pareto based segmentation model is quantitively calculated (based on margin, revenues or volume)
- MRD’s Proprietary Frontline Profitability Methodology combines theoretical pricing frameworks with analytics to craft a customized value recovery and pricing excellence roadmap.
SECOND WEBINAR VIDEO
TOPIC: Value Recovery Initiatives & Methodologies
DATE: April 24th
ISSUE: Pricing managers fail to look at quantitative variables for computation, as a result of uncontrolled discounting which is visible in the form of excessive price variability.
- Optimize revenue on each deal by extracting customer willingness to pay and by controlling unstructured discounting
- Reduced negotiation preparation time by eliminating the need for manual calculations
- Returns on pricing projects have a very high ROI
- Reducing customer churn & improving acquisition performance, with the least amount of penalty on margin, some advanced simulation, scenario analysis, and model steering techniques were built upon the existing dynamic pricing algorithms
THIRD WEBINAR VIDEO
TOPIC: Performance Tracking & Organisational Change
DATE: May 1st
ISSUE: While taking decisions the management of change of Pricing-Based Value Recovery is necessary.
- Define Paraments + Guidelines for “Out of Range” cases
- Find Deviations (& Granularity), a list of customers with negative price variance (AP<Requirement)
- Create customer action plans, get account managers to create a plan to bring their ”out of range”
- Follow up & adapt with account managers on the outcome of their negotiations. If necessary, adapt strategy and redeploy plan.
- Record and Refresh, once target has been achieved, ensure outcome (of negotiation rounds, the price offered at different negotiations) is recorded.